Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another day, another gold-medalist...

First assignment on the day took me back to my favorite hot spot, the Jones Center for Families in Springdale. They were hosting a judo seminar and a following tournament.

I only stayed for the seminar as I had to rush to the Wal-Mart in Rogers to get shots of Olympic gold-medalist Misty May-Treanor who was in town signing autographs for adorning fans. Being a huge fan of the May-Treanor/Kerri Walsh beach volleyball team, this was an exciting assignment for me. Unfortunately for her, she's still limited to crutches following an injury she received while competing on "Dancing with the Stars" earlier this year.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Misty May as hot in person as she is on TV?

Marc F. Henning said...

you mean she wasn't in uniform? i bet you were a tad disappointed.