Saturday, March 29, 2008

Back in the groove

OK, I think I got back into my groove after today's shooting.

I started out the day at the University of Arkansas Horse Festival at the Pauline Whitaker Animal Science Arena in Fayetteville. There was a lot going on but I found this frame of a girl learning to lasso and had some fun with it.

Afterwards, I headed down to the southern part of town to the National Guard armory to cover the 142nd Fires Brigade troops returning from a year-long deployment. I hadn't covered a troop return in a couple years, but I found my way around. And fortunately, this was a smaller group than I had covered in the past so I wasn't overwhelmed by the masses.

P.S. - Yes, Andy, you can be my friend too. Your membership card is in the mail.





1 comment:

Andy Shupe said...

Great stuff, as usual. Nice groove you found.